Hunter930's RoTJ SE

Hunter930

Hunter
Good day fellow hunters, thought id post some pic's of my SE Build. Im finishing a RoTJ build at the moment but my SE has taken shape where I'm comfortable to show it. Naturally some changes are required, of which i haven't gotten around to do eg.. Wookie Braides swapped out to SE (both sets are horse hair and in hand so thanks Woody), couple of gaunt hoses thrown on (they are presently sitting in a bucket of coffee aging as we speak) etc etc, anyways it doesn't detract from the concept at this stage for illustration purposes.

I would like to publicly thank Rick (Ponte) who's encouragement and validation of the armour colours is greatly appreciated and Paul (aka AFFo$) who's lid is well...flippin awesome and the icing on the cake so too speak for this particular build and is detailed here: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/rotj-se-helmet-hunter930-affo-53540/

The chest / ab / collar/ shoulder armour is 5mm alum that took me 4 months and close to 4000000 calories to produce, Cod (FP) I painted the armour / JP (Coldcast NME) dirtied up my Wickedbeard gaunts/knees, Loanstar FS, Bobamaker Vest/ Pouches, authentic US Army Half Shelter Cape, Woody Braides/girth, ammo belt made by local movie prop maker (latest instalment of Pirates Of Caribbean/Mad Max Fury Road) based on TDH templates using 50 year old leather, added a couple led's in the JP thrusters to give it a little more of an electronic feel.. and the blaster is 3D printed I assembled and detailed..

Cheeers for having a look and showing your interest

Next Instalment is the RoTJ with FP's most awesome FPH2 RoTJ and Ricks pure genius
H

Screen Shot 2015-11-08 at 8.09.39 am.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-08 at 8.11.17 am.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-08 at 9.52.42 am.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-08 at 9.57.30 am.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 5.58.23 pm.png

Dontgetinmyway.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic job Hunter! You look great! Givin Deathproof a lil competiton eh? haha :p

Hahahahahahaha Gold Bruva, were all mad in our Fettishes, cheers for the feedback appreciate it.
H

- - - Updated - - -

We need a little more ROTJ love around these parts ;) The more the merrier.

Next cab off the rank is RoTJ, well bring theee ol RoTJ back (SE's look out were on the rise LoL)

Really excellent job m8. Really love seeing a Fett completed. Are the lights on the rear of the thrusters just your own personal touch? In any case, well done, you should be proud (y)

Really excellent job m8. Really love seeing a Fett completed. Are the lights on the rear of the thrusters just your own personal touch? In any case, well done, you should be proud (y)
Yeah bruv the lights are my own touch, cheers for your kind words
H

Excellent man. Just excellent. Fits you great.
Cheeers a tonne, its hard to get that fit hey, the seamstress is tired of seeing me, but she wants ol Boba to come into the shop for a picture she can hang LoL, ill have to do that

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good mate. Seeing as you aren't that far away, I might get to see it in real life.
Copy that brutha, ill try to sort it for Supanova Brisbane at the end of the month, i gotta get those approval photos in too, best do that sooner than later hey. Look fwd to crossing paths
H

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back