HELP - ROTJ Jetpack greeblies ID for real parts

DarthVader1

Well-Known Hunter
Since Radio Shack is no more, can someone PLEASE, identify what are the two connectors on both sides? (if by model number, even better). I've already have ID'd the microphone connector in the middle.
The one on the left it's some kind of male RF antenna connector, and the one on the right like some audio female plug.

(Update: I was told the one on the left it's a military antenna cable connector, named a "BNC coax connector panel". The one on the right I was told it's called an audio "banana plug input")

Greeblie_Sculpts.jpg

Greeblie_Sculpts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a thread somewhere discussing this...I don't have it saved or I'd link you. But with enough searching you'll find it. Don't think the right one was ever IDd though.

Sent from my iPhone

I think the one on the right is just a quick release connecter For a compressor.
Unless the air line and the connector is of a small diameter. but I could look into it. I believe it's one of the old styled "banana connectors" for audio, or could be a kind of receptacle for a jack of an audio cable.

Yeah I think you are on a better path. I wasn't taking size into account.. on second look. I did a search for knurled crimp connectors.. pretty close results . It would also make sense since everything down there looks audio supply based or coaxial... most likely the same as the ones on the right hand gauntlets. ☺

Sent from my SM-G920V

Radio Shack is gone?:confused

Not completely, some are still around. About 4-5 years ago give or take Radio Shack did dome internal changes of things that were not favorable to the franchise owners and most dumped their stores instead of doing what RS wanted them to do.

We lost more then 6 Radio Shacks around here over the past 4 years in our traveling distances because of it.
Lynn

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back