Subscribe
    Oct 17, 2016, 2:20 AM - Dialogue Soundboard #1

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has incorporated a wireless soundboard with dialogue or other sound effects for their costume. However, I ultimately don't mind settling for a wired button/speaker setup as long as they are small enough to be concealed and can extend to at least my wrists. Perhaps a speaker loud enough and small enough to fit in a helmet as well?

P.S.- I have seen this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCF8by7bZ28 and was wondering if anyone could further elaborate on the setup as well as attest to the sound quality of the Aker.

Thank you!

2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Oct 17, 2016, 2:32 AM - Re: Dialogue Soundboard #2

Alright so from the looks of it, the Aker there is being used as the output for an adafruit soundboard essentially the way the adafruit soundboard works, is you put .wav or .ogg audio files onto it, specifically named to assign themselves to certain buttons. you wire the buttons up, the aker, and a 3-5.5V input (can be acheived by using a Li-On battery pack, a couple of AA's, or however you wish to power it, with a buck converter in-line.)

Id be surprised if nobody had ever offered this as a product on TDH, you could easily hide the buttons on the bottom of the pouches... or even in the keypad on the gauntlet with some cleverness.