Woodman ! He's the man !

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I would like to take a minute to tell you all that "woodman " the TDH go to guy for girth belts , capes and braids is a top top guy .

Our journey started down this path together a while back when I ordered my ESB girth belt. This is no ordinary girth belt , this is a well travelled girth belt as it had been across the Atlantic 4 times.

Due to the sheer incompitance of the Royal Mail and it's useless delivery driver who couldn't be bothered to leave me a " you weren't in your parcel is waiting for collection at the depot" card it was sat waiting for me unaware that I didn't know for 21 days . Because it wasn't claimed It was then sent to Dublin and then beck to the U.S. And consequently back to Woodman. I found this facts out when I contacted the post office to enquire where my parcel was ? I was also informed that it was to be destroyed as unclaimed mail . Words failed me at that time , the last piece of my build was to be incinerated.............Noooooooooo !

we spoke regularly through emails expressing our bafflement at how this debacle happened and that we both weren't at fault. Tbh he must have been sick of seeing my name appear in his email inbox . He could have quite easily said I am not sending this back as its to much hassle ! But he didn't he resent my belt and i am pleased to say it arrived today I am now in possession of it. And am one happy fett !

Thanks so so much mate , words cannot express how much I appreciate the effort you went too on my behalf. ..........you the man !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered my Rope belt, Ammo Belt, ESB Cape, Wookiee Braids and RS armor all through woodman. Excellent communication and prompt responses. He also was tactful on shipping eta's. Great guy!

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back