Where to buy Tackie twill?

Cactusboii

New Hunter
Hello there! I am starting my ROTJ Boba cosplay and im am currently working on my vest. the problem is, i have no idea where to find the Tackie twill fabric... any shops?
Id be happy with any advice!

Lol let's do this again...for all of your soft parts like the flight suit, vest, and side pouches hit up Arkady in the forums she's the best at what she does;) Woodman also does capes and wookie braids as well. If you need a ammo belt try Delta 13 here in the forums! Good luck on your build!!:)

Lol let's do this again...for all of your soft parts like the flight suit, vest, and side pouches hit up Arkady in the forums she's the best at what she does;) Woodman also does capes and wookie braids as well. If you need a ammo belt try Delta 13 here in the forums! Good luck on your build!!:)

Thank you very much!

No problem cactusboii!! I'm in the process of building my e.s.b. fett to 501st specs right now. Go give it a follow if you'd like. That will give you an idea of what all you need and where to find some of the things you'll be needing for your build. If you have any further questions p.m. me and I'd be happy to help you;)

Do you want to sew your own vest (and other tackle twill soft parts)? If you do want to do your own sewing, there is only one place to get tackle twill, online at Webster Fabric. If sewing isn't your thing, the makers Krewkid recommended are all top quality, and I would like to add that I make Boba Fett gloves that a lot of people around here seem to like.

Try joann.com or stop by one when they open up. Tackle twill is also a satin. I made mine from the silver $5/yard, it's shiny on one side and dull on the other.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back