SMS Audio Star Wars Headphones.

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys,

I first saw SWS Audio Star Wars Headphones at Star Wars Weekends! They come in four "First Edition" styles: Boba Fett, Darth Vader (Imperial), Luke Skywalker (Rebel Alliance) and Stormtrooper. They retail for a hefty $199.99 a pair but I was very impressed with the designs, weight, and my opinion quality. I wouldn't pay full retail for any headphones, including these, but thanks to Think Geek I got a pair 30% off and with shipping came to under $150 which, in my opinion, should have been retail to begin with.

The headphones came in a box and the packaging alone is very impressive, reminds me of any Apple product. You slip the cover off and it opens almost like a book cover. Inside there were a sheet of Boba Fett themed stickers, Boba Fett Poster, certificate of authenticity, a Star Wars cleaning cloth, a protective case for the headphones, cable wire (they're not bluetooth) and of course the actual headphones. The headphones collapse to put in the case, have leather ear covers which are very comfortable over the ear headphones. Boba Fett has a green smooth finish, with red and off white highlights and of course Boba's chest emblem!

I've been listening to all kinds of music and I'm very impressed. Rock, John Williams, Rap, Pop, Metal, and some blue grass all sound amazing! I'm pretty happy and here are some pictures! Over all I give them a strong 9/10 and they would be perfect if full retails as $150.
7764E45E-1439-460A-AEA9-96C55248900F_zpsczgpu20l.jpg

6F743CA1-F248-46BB-8248-33EDE8A5A446_zpsst9ikj2y.jpg

DB9D0A2E-ED0A-4283-88E8-2AEFB7F91A2A_zpsetb3gbaj.jpg

A27CC97E-78C1-4071-93A9-0F021AA85400_zpsylkjheos.jpg

81483116-672C-4554-8ED5-E0830850BC46_zps20sssqdb.jpg

E866E1BB-4A5F-46D5-8ACB-C31222319D4D_zpsayhnnrkf.jpg

I saw these too and while really cool looking, for $199, they should have come as a bluetooth set rather than wired, in my opinion, with the wired option coming in at a lower price

I got these as well at SWW. Awesome sound, super comfortable, and I love the Fett design. I probably wouldn't have gotten them without the employee discount. $200 is hefty.

I got these as well at SWW. Awesome sound, super comfortable, and I love the Fett design. I probably wouldn't have gotten them without the employee discount. $200 is hefty.

What design did you get? Yeah, I wouldn't buy these at full retail either. $150 is a good price.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back