Sideshow Premium Format ESB Boba Fett

well, ordered my 1/4 scale Pulce 40 from Shapeways, BEAUTIFUL print. amazing job RafalFett. only issue is that it is true 1/4 scale at 4" long and apparently, the Sacros K11 and replica Nemrod holster that come with the piece are not [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17] makes sense since everything else with this figure is a notch above rubbish. the Pulce wont fit into the holster at all. RafalFett, what size would the Pulce be if it were shrunk down to 3.45" to match the inaccurate sidearm provided by Sideshow?
still cant believe that they'd put out an accurate 1/4 scale ESB sidearm as an extra for an ROTJ figure but at the same time, included an inaccurate sidearm for an ESB "premium" format figure where the sidearm is an actual detail of the version. SMH.

3221e4f063f7ca68b4f16df42a507740.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeremy, that sidearm looks great! Thanks for posting the finished model!

The 3.45 inch would be somewhere in the 88mm range, while my 1/4 sidearm has an approximated length of 102mm, so that 88mm length would be around the 1/5 scale. It is possible that if I reduce the scale of the sidearm, that it might be too bulky or disproportionate next to the Sacros:

ESB Sidearm Comparison.jpg

@Toolguy has shared his Nemrod holster (Pepakura model) here ==> http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/pepakura-nemrod-holster-52795/, so you might try to scratch build it by reducing the template to 25%.

Necro post!
What's the status on this, dude?

aaand some updates! finally was able to fix the mythosaur! its not 100% to what i want it to be size wise but it will do for meowww...
47ccd7452fd3420c6ecbde0416cc759a.jpg

and thanks to that super guy, superjedi, i now have an accurate 1/5 Pulce40 sidearm and Nemnod (yes you heard me, Nemnod lol) actual rubber holster! Eric, you are awesome.
1a091dd42276cb5ac192fc966077850f.jpg

aa3c23aa55c54bf645a7ecb9dcddc01a.jpg

e9ea4b7b0b864886799eb9ed19467787.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
duuuuude wtf!!! how do we get on the nemnod list?? DO WANT. :O :O :O

Also the Mythosaur looks amazing. Any pointers for doing the mythosaur paintjob? I really want to do this but I'm scared :X :X :X

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back