Shuk'om's concept request thread

So, I took a look at your concept sketches of your other buy'ce over on Kal'ika's thread, and I couldn't not take a stab at it. Hope I sorta did it justice, Ad'ika
Well it's supposed to look like a scowel (?SP), like furrowed eyebrows, but I like it.
I'll work on it. Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

I have to download the pics since they are bit map, I cant see them, I can see them if they are JPG.

Ad'ika's Bird.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No big deal, vod. I'm not doing anything tonight. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

EDIT: Okay, so right after I posted the above post, I went and started playing with it, because I'm lame and have nothing to do while at work. Reworked the eyebrows and the bird so that it flows better/angrier.

Attachments

• Ad'ika's Bird.bmp
    378.4 KB · Views: 274
I like that, can you do some runes of some sort on the left (right side of pic) on the tusk in the gray area going vertical.

I can manage that. You want Mando'a? It'll take me a bit, since the script size would be fairly small, but it's totally doable. Anything in particular you want it to say?

I redid the helmet again. The one on the left is the original, and the one on the right is more in line with your design. I think I like that one better...but that's just me.

Attachments

• Ad'ika's Bird.bmp
    710.7 KB · Views: 273
So, I threw on some Mando'a. It's what I've got on the concept of my bucket that I'm (eventually) gonna build. That size lettering is nice and clear as far as scale goes, but you could probably go smaller and still be able to read it. I just went this large because I can make sure all the lines are the right thickness (yeah, I'm a calligraphy nut. It has to be just so...).

I did one with the wording straight up and down, and one with it following the "cheekbone", for lack of a better term.

Ad'ika's Bird.JPG

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back