For Sale PP2 Helmet SOLD

Deancfh

New Hunter
Hello,
I have a PP2 helmet for Sale. The helmet is a MinuteFett Pre Pro helmet with all MinuteMaid Metal. The topper is a TerminalFettler with a real SX-70 Viewfinder. Inside the Topper is two Fairchild vintage LED's found on the original helmet and a vintage 1SX1-T in the ear.

The helmet is fully painted with Floquil and fully layered so there is little to no topical work. All the scratches are genuine scratches and are not topically painted.

There is a real MQ-1 installed in the key slots and the only thing that is missing as for the entire helmet is the dental files in the back.

The interior has visor clips, an accurate electronic kit by me, and a Grand Prix Everoak chin strap and cup.
unnamed (10).jpg

unnamed (9).jpg
unnamed (8).jpg
unnamed (7).jpg
unnamed (6).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
'

Price is $2,500 and covers the entire helmet. I will pay shipping, HOWEVER buyer is responsible for any form of Goods and Services Fees and Insurances through shipping. I can guarantee sturdy and quality packaging. If you have any questions or need more photos, feel free to ask.

If you are not within the US, the buyer is fully responsible for all shipping charges.

Attachments

• unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 28
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 31

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back