New Member with a new Printer

cassusfett

New Hunter
Hello All!

My name is Ryan and I've always wanted to get in to costuming but didn't have the time, space, or resources to do so. Now all 3 of those issues are resolved, and I recently purchased a 3D printer to aid in the endeavor. I have my Boba Fett bucket printed up except for the rangefinder and I bought a ton of materials this week to work on the post processing (filling, smoothing, painting , etc.).

I really want to challenge myself and go for the "new" repainted look from Mando S2. I know some people aren't fans of the armor over black robes look, but I think it looked awesome when he was sitting on Jabba's throne. I also know the armor is liable to change for The Book of Boba Fett, but armor is always evolving, so I'm happy to go for the look he had in the final episode of Mando S2.

I look forward to becoming a part of this community and chatting with all of you!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back