Mandalorian leather gloves

Mandotog

New Hunter
Anybody have a source on these yet? If you aren't going for perfect screen accuracy I think you could get close with a pair of olive green/gray work gloves then paint the fingertips yellow:

gloves.jpg

Attachments

• B1E99640-7DC3-4AA9-AEBB-41C6D36BEEB5.jpeg
    B1E99640-7DC3-4AA9-AEBB-41C6D36BEEB5.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 632
  • ACA7B21B-1CFC-44C8-BE39-CD36C510471A.jpeg
    ACA7B21B-1CFC-44C8-BE39-CD36C510471A.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,314
start with a pair of gloves similar to these
2510_A?wid=380&fmt=jpeg&qlt=80,0&resMode=sharp.jpg

then get a pair of like these about a size larger
71Ic%2BxjRx4L._UX679_.jpg

then cut the fingers off the black pair, and pull them on over the yellow pair. with some weathering and the armor plates, no one will ever know there was decorative stitching.

start with a pair of gloves similar to these
View attachment 182081

then get a pair of like these about a size larger
View attachment 182082

then cut the fingers off the black pair, and pull them on over the yellow pair. with some weathering and the armor plates, no one will ever know there was decorative stitching.

The yellow gloves you posted are far too thick and the incorrect sewing style to match the screen used gloves. Plus the black gloves are too short to use.

I would also like to be added to the interest list. Any idea on a ballpark price?
I added you and no I’m not sure. I’m working with a vendor that I usually do design work for but don’t buy from. I know their quality is good but I’m unsure of their prices so I don’t wanna put my foot in my mouth

I added you and no I’m not sure. I’m working with a vendor that I usually do design work for but don’t buy from. I know their quality is good but I’m unsure of their prices so I don’t wanna put my foot in my mouth
Please add me to the list. UK

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back