Is there interest? Budget Fett Flak Vest

Just wanted to say "thank you" for the items I ordered. They look great, and my daughter and son's vest's came out perfect for their Halloween Costumes.

Hey there,

Can you PM me with a price for a Child's vest? Black... It would be for a 10 year old. I don't need it yet... but in about a month. Thank you!

Here's your vest bro. On it's way. My 1st child's Custom
babyfett.jpg

Is it possible for me to order a ESB Boba Fett vest with the neckseal sewn onto it?;) Very interessed in one!
Also what sizes do you need from me?

Last edited by a moderator:
We can certainly do a vest and neckseal for you, but we no longer offer them sewn together in the interest of accuracy. PM me for more details or give me a call. 714-470-0311
Currently we are experiencing major computer issues. Please forgive the lateness of this reply.
For those of you who have ordered and are wondering what the status is, currently all vests have been cut out. I have 3 finished, and am working on neckseals to facilitate shipping. I have 4 vests left to do. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call. Thanks.

:cheers
Mark

Just want to say I received my vest and neck seal today from my pal DarthCarcinus. I couldn't be more pleased with the work done. The quality is great especially if you consider the price.

If you need a vest, don't hesitate to contact Mr. Carcinus.

Merry Fettmas.

Two vests/ neckseals shipped this morning. 2 more to go. We had a sewing machine go out on us so we are down to one until around the 6th of this month. We have ordered two more. One for garment leather and another new singer. Thanks for your patience guys. I hope your holidays were awesome!

Got mine in the mail friday or saturday (don't remember) and it's absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to start attaching armor to it!

DC, i am very interested in the Budget Fett Flak Vest of yours and want to order one... I am in China but i have friend in SFO who can help to pay and receive for me... can you PM ( orif you hate the PM sys:) ) or email me some detail at frank.zhang3@gmail.com... after reading the whole thread, i must say i love the vest made by you guys. thanks!!!!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back