Imperial Boots Alu Pack - Need info

Eythor20

Hunter
I've tried messaging them on facebook and also sent them an email asking for info but no response so i thought why not try TDH.

Has anyone bought this and does anyone know what exactly is included? On the picture i only see one toe spike and not the aluminium plate that attaches to the spikes.

Thinking about grabbing the alu-pack and fett boots from them.

That is not a single toe spike. It’s the top knee dart for the right knee pad.

The found part is actually the same piece for both though.

You get everything pictured. You get none of the parts for the toe spikes. As ramjet said, the smaller dart piece is for the knee darts. The quality is good and the studs come with a screw hole in the bottom so they can be screwed into the armor. The jetpack beacon is hollow so you can fit a light inside. Quality is good, im glad I purchased a set.

That is not a single toe spike. It’s the top knee dart for the right knee pad.

The found part is actually the same piece for both though.
You get everything pictured. You get none of the parts for the toe spikes. As ramjet said, the smaller dart piece is for the knee darts. The quality is good and the studs come with a screw hole in the bottom so they can be screwed into the armor. The jetpack beacon is hollow so you can fit a light inside. Quality is good, im glad I purchased a set.

Ahh okay i see! Thank you both for the reply, i will be ordering on Friday then once they are open for orders :D

impboots.jpg

With their boots, the stalk isn't hollow if that matters.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back