Armor I have been researching Jango Fett but still can't find anywhere to buy. Please help

Macdaddymoose

New Hunter
For the past two months, I have browsed TDH, 501st and other sites for help on trying to buy a quality Jango Fett complete make. I have looked at the tutorials and tried to do some but I keep failing horribly. So for me to make it is out of the question.

Surely there is is someone on here who can make all the parts of give me links to buy parts from either different people on here or websites.

My my goal is to have a complete set. The only thing I could find is star fortress so I was willing to pay over $2K to just get a complete set before June 3rd. After reading all the posts, I guess I can't buy from Star Fortress which seemed like my only hope.

Tons of posts on here I find are really old, so I am posting this as a big cry for help in the right direction to who I can
place orders with on here to have something ready by June 3rd 2016.

For the past two months, I have browsed TDH, 501st and other sites for help on trying to buy a quality Jango Fett complete make. I have looked at the tutorials and tried to do some but I keep failing horribly. So for me to make it is out of the question.

Surely there is is someone on here who can make all the parts of give me links to buy parts from either different people on here or websites.

My my goal is to have a complete set. The only thing I could find is star fortress so I was willing to pay over $2K to just get a complete set before June 3rd. After reading all the posts, I guess I can't buy from Star Fortress which seemed like my only hope.

Tons of posts on here I find are really old, so I am posting this as a big cry for help in the right direction to who I can
place orders with on here to have something ready by June 3rd 2016.

TDH member Cruzer is who you want to contact. Top notch work. Most of my finished Jango kit came from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no place to buy a complete ready to wear Jango Fett. That being said you only need to hit a few vendors to get it all done. Look in my WIP thread and you will see what I use.

I highly recommend Cruzer on all hard armor parts.
There are a few leather makers out there that can fix you up.
There are a few soft parts (flight suit, leather vest...) suppliers out there.
MOW or DVH for jetpacks right now
All of them are easy to find with minimal searching. Contact them via PM since you can't use the Cargo Hold yet.

It is possible to do a complete build in six months however that is a tight schedule. You will need to do some painting and such yourself in order to make your deadline.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.

Everything that Mullreal said....
You have to determine if you really have only 6 months to do it. A year is more realistic, as some people only make parts in their after work hours. But, if your goal is a nice suit that you'd be proud of, this is the only way. Probably run you $2500-$3000 when all is said and done.
Start by contacting cruzer here on TDH, then I'd recommend Arkady for the flight suit.

My .02

Cruzer: dented or non dented Helmet, armor, gauntlets and leather work too if I remember (could be wrong on leather).
Arkady: flight suit.
Seeker: Jetpack harness.
Man of War: has raw arena JP's kits on ebay
Bleahhh: Jango Vest
blasters: master replicas or copies.
Boots....good luck. Crow62 or modified found boots.
Delta13mike: also does great leather work.
Dark Side: Metal pieces

Unless you see a full set up go up for sale on the forum you are looking at 12mo in my opinion (if you are having commission work done, you have to get in line just like everyone else). Faster if you do the finish work yourself, but I know where my talents lie and paint work is not one of them. I basically had a unlimited budget, yes I am that guy, but I did not try to just throw money at things and expect a instant result, or try to bribe a builder to jump the line, that's just not how thing around here work. I got very lucky to see things come up for sale at the perfect time for my build so I was at 10-11mo with just some assembly required when I traded my build to a buddy for a R2.

Do your research! If you have done your home work, then it really helps when approaching potential suppliers. They appreciate an informed customer. Read re-read and then read again the Jango build treads here. Then approach people.

good luck

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back