Hello from Pittsburgh PA!

malloryfett

New Hunter
Greetings!
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mallory & I'm 17.

I became a Fett fan in late 2020, I've always enjoyed SW, but I didn't get hooked until rewatching all the movies for Mando S2.
After S2 E1 aired & saw Cobb Vanth, I became intrigued by Boba's armor which led me to become obsessed with Boba Fett.

I really relate to him so now I want to dress up as him lol
My goal is to built an ESB suit!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Welcome! Let me tell you this hobby will get you sucked into a black hole but for me it has been an amazing journey and I’ve learned a lot along the way and met a lot of great people on here! If you are doing a ESB build you can check out my WIP if you want it’s not the best but it’s been a blast working on it! Well I hope you stick with it and the absolute best advice I can say is do your due diligence before buying from vendors and stay away from eBay lol there are a lot of great people on here that will help you find your way in the galaxy

If you are in the Pittsburgh area, there are a few people I know that can help you out a lot. If you are interested in the 501st, Starkiller Garrison is the one that is for the Western half of PA. (I am a member and I am in Erie).

If you are in the Pittsburgh area, there are a few people I know that can help you out a lot. If you are interested in the 501st, Starkiller Garrison is the one that is for the Western half of PA. (I am a member and I am in Erie).
Ok cool! I'll remember that! I'd love to get involved with the 501st sometime down the road, it seems like an amazing group

Welcome! Let me tell you this hobby will get you sucked into a black hole but for me it has been an amazing journey and I’ve learned a lot along the way and met a lot of great people on here! If you are doing a ESB build you can check out my WIP if you want it’s not the best but it’s been a blast working on it! Well I hope you stick with it and the absolute best advice I can say is do your due diligence before buying from vendors and stay away from eBay lol there are a lot of great people on here that will help you find your way in the galaxy
Ok thank you so much!
I'll make sure to check out your WIP.
Ngl I was a little hesitant getting into the hobby considering, I'm probably the only teenage female lol but everyone has been so welcoming & kind!

Hey Mallory!
Welcome to the TDH! You won't regret joining this community of Star Wars and especially Boba fans.
I started working on my ESB Boba armor while waiting for S2 of The Mandalorian and I still have the time of my life lol :D
If you have any questions or pictures for us this is the right place to be.
All the best from Germany,
Lennart

Greetings!
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mallory & I'm 17.

I became a Fett fan in late 2020, I've always enjoyed SW, but I didn't get hooked until rewatching all the movies for Mando S2.
After S2 E1 aired & saw Cobb Vanth, I became intrigued by Boba's armor which led me to become obsessed with Boba Fett.

I really relate to him so now I want to dress up as him lol
My goal is to built an ESB suit!

Thanks for reading!
Hello from Harrisburg PA!
Welcome aboard!

Hey Mallory!
Welcome to the TDH! You won't regret joining this community of Star Wars and especially Boba fans.
I started working on my ESB Boba armor while waiting for S2 of The Mandalorian and I still have the time of my life lol :D
If you have any questions or pictures for us this is the right place to be.
All the best from Germany,
Lennart
Awesome!!
Thanks so much bro!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back