BOBF: reference media folder?

Sorry for resurrecting this thread but, do anyone has good reference photos? The only ones posted in the gallery are blurry non high quality pictures. You cannot even see the texture of the helmet :(

Also, screen captures end on episode two I believe. Why?

For the best reference pictures for all the Boba Fett in the Mandalorian Universe (Nomad, Post-Sarlacc, "Boba Fresh" or "Rearmored", and Book of Boba Fett), here's the website for you:

For the best reference pictures for all the Boba Fett in the Mandalorian Universe (Nomad, Post-Sarlacc, "Boba Fresh" or "Rearmored", and Book of Boba Fett), here's the website for you:
Thanks for sharing that link. I found other images at this screen capture site:

cap-that.com

Did anyone get any higher res images from the Celebration 2022 display? Many of the ones I shared came from allegedly HD video screen grabs from youtube. Some were decent, others not so much. I'm kind of surprised no super high res images have surfaced considering how many people attended Celebration 2022.

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back