Boba Fett Weapon Lore Question..

Critch

New Hunter
So between the various interpretations of Boba since his original concept designs; I've noticed there's a pistol called the K-11 which is a disintegrator weapon. How exactly did Boba use this in the lore? Supposedly Boba used to disintegrate his quarry if they called for a dead bounty? What'd the pistol do exactly? How did it work and how often did he actually use it? I saw it once in the Holiday Special but I was kinda disappointed by it's use in the show and I don't feel like it does it justice. Even in some books, which overview Boba, it is described but never gone into depth. Did this thing explode people into blood strewn messes like Dr. Manhattan in The Watchmen? Did it vaporize people or aliens into smoke? Did it leave small residue behind? I'm currently writing a Bounty Hunter graphic novel and I need the facts or a couple of fan's interpretations and thoughts on the subject.

Thank you in advance,

Critch.

Critch, I wouldn't know the lore of Boba Fett like many of these guys do, but when I think of a disintegration gun, I think it would turn his bounty into a very small pile of ash he can scoop up and turn in for his pay. Since we're out on the limb of fantasy... say the DNA is still intact in the ashes for proof.

Unless you want a mess for the graphic novel, a rather clean kill is what I'd interpret for a disintegration gun.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back