BMX Old School /new school riders/collectors on TDH

just dug these out!

Dscn0594.jpg

NICE! i never had any of the leathers from back then..couldnt afford them lol. Id LOVE to have the Haro Jersey on the lower right. I always look for them on e-bay but they come up very rarely, andare never a size that would fit me lol. Im thinking of getting one reguardless of size, and framing it. Maybe having it signed by the 88 haro Team if i could send it to each of them lol. Wilkerson, Blyther, Dominguez, Norrie, Molenterno, Gruttola, DMC, and Hoffman. :)

yes the one on the right is the later one more your era I think (its acutally a kids sized one but I just bought it for the collection), my favorite one is top middle... 85 Brian Blyther style!

heh yea it is smaller than the others lol. Yea i started riding freestyle in 86 but i was full in by 87-88 lol. i do like them all though...if i had to pick one it would be either on the right... but they are all awesome, prettty cool you have the pants too. I remember when everyone still rode in those suits lol.

I used to like the old look more than the "street" look... I wore that Haro Jersey (the Blyther one) a couple of years ago and had a number of people asking where I got it! I dont think i could fit into it again now and I'm a quite slim!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back