Bionic Amputee Cosplayer from Virginia - Just Getting Started!

EatPrayNub

New Hunter
Hey, everyone! My name is Trace and a few of you may have seen the lightsaber attachment I made for my bionic arm making the rounds on the Internet. I'm very excited to say that I have multiple Mandalorian builds planned for 2020, the first being Pre Vizsla's armor. Let's just say a Darksaber would make a fine attachment for my bionic arm... ;)

I 3D print most of my builds, and I've just begun printing Pre Vizsla's helmet, but could use a bit of advice on the armor - from what I can tell, aside from the helmet it may be pretty standard Death Watch/ typical Mandalorian armor. But I can always use input and advice, especially with this being my first full Mandalorian build! I look forward to meeting some of you and getting to know the community here!

Trace.PNG

Welcome Trace! Im in VA as well- near Richmond. There's a few others from VA as well on here.

Your arm is such a unique twist to your dark jedi build- can't wait to see it's dark saber adaption

Def make a build thread when you start

Welcome Trace! Im in VA as well- near Richmond. There's a few others from VA as well on here.

Your arm is such a unique twist to your dark jedi build- can't wait to see it's dark saber adaption

Def make a build thread when you start

Funny, I'm in Richmond too, near Short Pump! Glad to hear there are some VA members here. I'll definitely post a build thread, thanks for the support!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back