Fenn Shysa Any dalla's or shysa's out there

BGHunter

Active Hunter
Has any one ever made a tobi dalla or fenn shaysa outfit ?
Im thinking about painting one of my helmets in the shaysa colours , id like to see some pics of any one elses if there are any out there

Last edited by a moderator:
Tobbi Dala -
Dala_helmet.jpg

Fenn Shysa
FennShysa.jpg

You had me sorta confused there for a while, because your title is any Fenns or Shaysa, when the guy's name is realy Fenn Shysa. :lol:

are yes i ment to say shysa's or dalla's out there sorry about that but i think you got my drift

It's funny you should mention that. I was just looking through old threads about those two. I have been pouring over photos of them and whatever I can find of the Mandalorian prototectors (there isn't much!). I think it would be a really out of the ordinary cool thing to do. Anyway, if anybody has any motivation towards this, find me.

Maybe instead of starting a new thread on this subject, I'll just continue to add to this one. The Mandalorian Protector "Uniform" is growing on me. I'm looking to start a long term project, with the help of BobaMaker's services, and this may be it. It is steeped in Canon, yet not really ever seen. There has been Marvel comics, as well as Hasbro action figures. Like I wrote in an old thread, if a new Fett-Style could be spoon-fed to the 501st for acceptance, this may be it. Not that I'm worried, or that 501st acceptance is my goal, but it would be nice to have the Mandalorian Protectors officially recognized, and quite possibly a nice alternative to the BFs and JFs, Jodos, and Jasters. Any comments? I may see about getting some photos up on this old thread to maybe drum up some interest.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back