Hello from Ontario Canada

FreeZZer

New Hunter
Hi everyone!

Looking forward to digging through this site, lots of good stuff here for my 3 young boys! Started working on a helmet for my youngest son, he's 7 and really likes Boba Fett. The other two, 9 and 11, like the clone troopers, so those are going to be the next projects.

A little bit about myself, I work for company that wraps vehicles along with signage, but my favorite thing we do their is wrap goalie masks!

Stand by for more...........................

You think you might put some of that wrapping to use with the boba fett armor? Would that still apply with it or does it mainly stick to being used on vehicles??

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and welcome! Hope this helps you and your kids!

Thank you for the "welcome" mr30min!

I thought of wrapping the armor as well, but our warp material is ment to be applied to smooth surfaces. Looking at the EVA foam I have, it appears to be porous, and it may not stick to it.
I'm going to test it and get back to you. If it does stick then this would be an easy way to print battle damage or other graphics design elements and just apply it without painting!

Stand by for results.......................

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back