Messed it up and need help

SBobba

New Hunter
Hi Everyone,

I started my Boba Helmet a long time ago and after i completed building it our of matboard, I realized that I messed up in a couple places. When I place my helmet down, not all sides touch the ground evenly. My right and left side arent equal and the cheek plates are uneven. I also accidentally glued the dome to the top of the helmet and not 1-2 inches inside it but im not worried for that. How do I fix this!?!?!? Any help is appreciated!!!

WP_20170119_18_38_25_Pro.jpgWP_20170119_18_38_29_Pro.jpgWP_20170119_18_38_32_Pro.jpgWP_20170119_18_38_39_Pro.jpgWP_20170119_18_38_44_Pro.jpgWP_20170119_18_38_56_Pro.jpg

im 13 and it took me 5 days to get to that point in the photos i would just start over its a waste of time to try and fix that just make a new one

Your best bet would be to start over with better materials... 2mm carboard from liqour boxes work very well. Make sure NOT TO USE COURAGATED CARDBOARD. You can also use cereal box cardboard. I've noticed it usually doesn't work well with foamboard...

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

Ditto for the last 2 posts. My 1st attempt at a scratch build went into the trash after I was about as far along as you are now!

I'd agree, start again. I did with my build. Was worth it. Take your time. I know sometimes you want to plow through it as quickly as you can, but it will be better in the long run if you take your time, and look at other builds for guidance if you're stuck

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back