Jango Vest

cyberpyrot

Active Hunter
I would like to make aluminum upper for a Jango where can I buy the vest?

here is what im talking about like this but Jango

IMG_0252.JPG

Right now Loanstar and Bobamaker are your major options. I have seen a few people list some etsy vendors but I would have to look at their work individually before I would say yes on them. Jango vests have much more detail on them than some people give them credit for. The piping really needs to be done right for it to look good.

Yeah, looks like Loanstar is the man to go to for these vests. Just bought mine from him a week ago.

Anybody know whatever to Ladysew4us(?). I remember buying one from here a loooong time ago and remember it was pretty damn good too.

I wear a Ladysew4us vest and it is superb. I have compared it side by side with a Bobamaker and it is tough to tell the differences. When I got it there was a wait time involved but it was well worth it. I think I waited about 9 months from payment to delivery. UNFORTUNATELY I believe she came into some difficult times and had to step away from the hobby. If she ever does come back I would highly recommend her.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back