General BobaMaker

BobaFett1313

Jr Hunter
Does anyone have a full costume done by BobaMaker? I'd like to see his work since that's whose doing my whole thing

Sent from my iPhone

DentedGent does and his looks fantastic. He did the paint on his and it was like the icing on the cake. BM does great work and you wont be disappointed in the quality you receive but because of that the wait time is always long. But ask anyone who has his stuff and they will say it's worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DentedGent does and his looks fantastic. He did the paint on his and it was like the icing on the cake. BM does great work and you wont be disappointed in the quality you receive but because of that the wait time is always long. But ask anyone who has his stuff and they will say it's worth it.

Thanks, I ordered with him back in July and your absolutely right about the wait, it'll be done this December he said but it worked out because it gave me time to save up and get little things in place

Sent from my iPhone

Be sure of what time frame of BM you are seeing is my only caution. BM made all fiberglass in the past but now makes vac-formed also. He does a great job on all of it. I have older BM fiberglass armor which I like. There is some more weight to it and with that comes a few issues but overall it is quality product. All of my armor and helmet is BM, the gauntlets are not, and the jet pack is RS Props.

This is a troop from the summer at the Texas Rangers game
37o4R0.jpg

This is the Dallas Christmas parade from 2015
W1SQTb.jpg

@DentedGent does and his looks fantastic. He did the paint on his and it was like the icing on the cake. BM does great work and you wont be disappointed in the quality you receive but because of that the wait time is always long. But ask anyone who has his stuff and they will say it's worth it.

Truly honored.
If you want to get a closer look at my BM kit before and after painting just go check out my build thread. I have nothing but great things to say about the quality of his armor and customer service. There was a recent thread around here comparing BM armor to others, you should probably look that one up too.

I dream of having boba maker gear but i just dont ever have the patience to make an order from him! , one day when all my projects are done ill start upgrading my fetts with his stuff

Truly honored.
If you want to get a closer look at my BM kit before and after painting just go check out my build thread. I have nothing but great things to say about the quality of his armor and customer service. There was a recent thread around here comparing BM armor to others, you should probably look that one up too.

It's funny because I actually saved all your photos from the desert shoot. I saw it a couple days ago when people were posting their height and weight and photos. Yours looked the closest to what I want and is what I'm after because the SE Fett is my favorite

Sent from my iPhone

In case anyone is wondering, I am getting everything from him except Wookiee braids, Cape, Shin Tools, Blaster, and the Girth Belt. It came out to $5,500 and I put $1500 down for the date to have it made. So it is expensive but with the praise he gets I think it's worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone

Be sure of what time frame of BM you are seeing is my only caution. BM made all fiberglass in the past but now makes vac-formed also. He does a great job on all of it. I have older BM fiberglass armor which I like. There is some more weight to it and with that comes a few issues but overall it is quality product. All of my armor and helmet is BM, the gauntlets are not, and the jet pack is RS Props.

This is a troop from the summer at the Texas Rangers game
37o4R0.jpg

This is the Dallas Christmas parade from 2015
W1SQTb.jpg
You a rangers fan Mullreel?

Certainly am a fan, and it's even better on Star Wars Weekends.... we got to shoot the promos and in game scenes this year. It was a blast.

and just to stay on topic of the thread here is another shot of Bobamaker armor in action.
UgM7jy.jpg

Here I am at the in game video shoot.
gf4SlY.jpg

Like I have said I love my BM armor.

Certainly am a fan, and it's even better on Star Wars Weekends.... we got to shoot the promos and in game scenes this year. It was a blast.

and just to stay on topic of the thread here is another shot of Bobamaker armor in action.
UgM7jy.jpg

Here I am at the in game video shoot.
gf4SlY.jpg

Like I have said I love my BM armor.
I'm in Abilene. Love the rangers. And just to put my 2 cents in about BM Fiberglass armor... It definitely has more weight to it than vac-form armor but is all worth it. I need to pull mine from storage and try it on... Work of art..

Can only echo what's been said previously about Bobamaker.
I got all hard and soft parts from him about seven years ago, and he did all the painting of the hard parts (fibreglass).
The quality and detail of the painting is second to none, and the quality of the soft parts is superb- BM is a real expert who doesn't cut corners with the service he offers.
For those reasons, it's not surprising there is a relatively long waiting time (it is worth it though!).
Unfortunately I can't offer any new photos, at the moment, but there are a couple of threads I started which show my set up.
(BM helmet in my avatar).

I recently contacted BobaMaker for a complete commission of the ESB version and got a quote of $7,883 to be shipped to USA. The next available slot he has is 28 months away. Is the to be expected for price and build time?

You can be much cheaper if you build it yourself, in his price is a lot od work included...
Mine should be done after 1 1/2 years.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I recently contacted BobaMaker for a complete commission of the ESB version and got a quote of $7,883 to be shipped to USA. The next available slot he has is 28 months away. Is the to be expected for price and build time?

That can be expected with him for the quality and volume ( I am assuming ) that he has. If you don't want to wait 2+ years, you can easily have a quality suit done by the other vendors here in much less time. Prob less money as well.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back