Fettpride Shipments?

Been waiting 2 years. Emailed Chris a month or so ago and was surprised he responded. His response was pretty salty, like it is my fault I haven't got my stuff. I'm beginning to think he is just hoping everyone will eventually just forget about it.

Been waiting 2 years. Emailed Chris a month or so ago and was surprised he responded. His response was pretty salty, like it is my fault I haven't got my stuff. I'm beginning to think he is just hoping everyone will eventually just forget about it.

I won't be forgetting my $480. That being said I email him monthly.

I'm not sure what to do about it. Ordered a helmet in April 2015 and have never had a single item of communication since then. Has anybody received anything since the latest troubles? Last 6 months? I don't want to have to email him over and over.

I ordered and paid in full for a FPH2 in March,2015. I have had a few responses from him, but have not heard back from him in about 6 months now. I try to send an email every 2 months. Nothing really i can do but wait and hope he honors his commisions. Lesson learned; do not pay in full untill item is ready to be shipped!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered and paid in full in FEB of 2014 for an ESB FPH2 , and was told delivery Aug or Sep of 2014. Well I haven't received anything, except for excuses . I have emailed him several times and of course no response , unlike when I paid. I'm going on about 33 months a little too long in my opinion for any commission. I've lost my place in line for my painter and I've lost some of my desire for Completing my Fett. I hope FP honors his word that I and others were given. Still waiting.....

Ordered for about 1500$, after many emails without answers, i finally decided to say a word on the forum : i said that i expected at least answers to my emails for 1500$. That got him banned from TDH. He instantly sent me emails trying to make me feel bad about this situation, but we all know he deserved it. One year later (today), he finally decided to delete Syllander and i from his facebook friends list, shows the reality : once he has the money, he will never care about you again.

Chris alias "FettPride" is a scammer. Had doubts on him since i saw his posts on facebook trying to put the fault on the customers saying that they were not PATIENT enough and horrible stuff like this. Today i have anger deep inside myself, but half of this anger is on Chris, and the other part is on all the guys who defended him and tried to make us, unhappy customers, look like idiots.
So much members from TDH went mad if somebody threw some words on him, as being a possible scammer, and to all of you defending him, you are as responsible as he is in this story.

I will make sure that he won't have fun with all the money he has stolen from all of us, and i know a lot of us are going to take actions against him.

Chris if you read this, shame on you for all the money you have stolen, all the wasted time, and most of all shame on you for speaking about your personnal problems (maybe they aren't real we'll never know) to make us feel guilty for asking you for a service we paid for. You are a true scammer, somebody that can't be trusted, and i do not care what you think about all of this, that's only the truth.

the people that are emailing chris and getting answers, what email address are you using, ive been using the fettpride one but not getting a response. Also has anyone recieved anything from this post? or are all these orders still unfullfilled.

the people that are emailing chris and getting answers, what email address are you using, ive been using the fettpride one but not getting a response. Also has anyone recieved anything from this post? or are all these orders still unfullfilled.

He normally uses his cell phone txting....has always done that. Hes been having a rough time with his mom and is getting back in the swing of things. I know a few people have gotten their things and more is shipping from what he was saying. Hes not able to respond here obviously so if you need his cell number and cant find it PM me and Ill shoot it your way.

So he is still willing to fullfile his orders? Contacted him a few weeks ago and nothing again. First email after nearly a year now.

So he is still willing to fullfile his orders? Contacted him a few weeks ago and nothing again. First email after nearly a year now.

He never said he wasnt fufulling his orders. He's working on fufulling a backlog of orders after getting his mother sorted and the stuff to anime which was alot from what I understand. I do know he owes a bunch of parts to a bunch of people. Speaking as a friend I dont think hes blowing smoke up my rear when he says that. I have gotten a pack for a customer in recently and the quality is actually better then the pieces I had previously gotten from FP in the past. So I can also say hes not sending out garbage.

He never said he wasnt fufulling his orders. He's working on fufulling a backlog of orders after getting his mother sorted and the stuff to anime which was alot from what I understand. I do know he owes a bunch of parts to a bunch of people. Speaking as a friend I dont think hes blowing smoke up my rear when he says that. I have gotten a pack for a customer in recently and the quality is actually better then the pieces I had previously gotten from FP in the past. So I can also say hes not sending out garbage.

thanks for the heads up. Im sure its going to lay a lot of fears here. I'll wait a bit to see if i need the mobile number.

Listen Philmen. I get your frustration and it is your right to speak your mind. But have some damn tact. You're name calling and rude attitude isn't gonna get your stuff any faster.

And to say people are just as responsible for defending him? Excuse the F out of me? Really? That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You've been on this forum for like 5 minutes. Some of us have first hand knowledge of his families health problems. All the stuff you are saying outside your transaction with him ( because I don't know those details) are way out of line.

Sent from my iPhone

And for the others in this thread. I've seen full kits going out from FP. Stuff is moving, just maybe not as fast as we would like it.

I'm sorry if these last two posts are harsh but it's the holidays people.

Sent from my iPhone

I call what i see, scam scam and scam again, and i will not delete any word i said unless i have what i have ordered, but let's be honest, i have no more faith into this idea of getting my stuff. I had tact for now two years with him, while what i just got in return was nothing, not even respect. So now it is time to say the truth.

Let's imagine the opposite, let's say he would have sent me the stuff, and once i get the stuff i would make him wait 2 years before telling him that i have problems and i would "probably" pay him later, how would he react ?

My money is gone, the dollars are gone, he already spent them and i still do not have anything as promised. I can understand he has problems, but it is not a reason to ignore all of the people who paid him thousands dollars for a service he owns us.

I don't say he hasn't done anything for anybody, but things have changed and people close to him i have contacted also told me he won't fulfill the orders anymore, so "excuse me" if my words hurt you, but i honestly do not care. But maybe you'd like to give me a thousand dollars ? So you could see what it is to give money to somebody that do not deserve it, this way you could understand my feelings.

And yes, i may be kinda new on this forum, i still see how much some of you defend him just because you like him, but here it's not a matter of friendship, it's a matter of business. Very different.

And about your "You're name calling and rude attitude isn't gonna get your stuff any faster" it is exactly what i'm talking about, Chris said this to many of us, it just means "s*ut up and wait", what does it mean ? That he'll make things slower if he's not happy about the way we talk about him ? I don't care.

I am sure that anyways he'll never send anything to maybe 70% of us, and if he wants to prove that i'm wrong with all of this, let's proove it and make him refund us, or send the parts. After that i can promise you i will delete all the ***** i said about him and make "public" excuses for what i said. Until this point, nothing will change.

I've waited 2 years. Chris has always communicated with me. Am i frustrated? Sure. But he's always been upfront with me and I look forward to having him complete my order.

I think he just posted on facebook as well so take a look if you need proof.

I personally won't take words as proof of anything anymore, i've seen words for two years long, and that's not what i have bought.

By the way let's be clear about one last point : i have paid an extra for a 3 months fast shipping in october 2014, so to people who will say that there's delay to get the stuf, that is not what Chris told me when i sent him money, and this is exactly the point i want people to understand. A contract between two people has to be honored from both sides, when one side isn't cooperating, for years, it is called scam.

I'm not here to throw ***** everywhere, trust me i hate doing what i'm doing right now, but for the good of people who would consider sending him money in the future, i have to do it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back