We can help!

Futurescape3D

New Hunter
My name is Lee Stricherz and I work for a 3D printing company called Futurescape 3D LLC. We specialize in making weapons and accessories from your favorite comics, games, movies, and tv shows, to name just a few of the millions of things we can make. Customize your idea anyway you want. We have a designer on staff with a 4-year degree in 3D modeling from Penn State and several commercial grade printers that can produce better quality products than any desktop printer on the market! We can print in different materials to ensure the most accurate and realistic look possible. The ideas are endless! Check us out on Etsy at 3D Print Your Life by Futurescape3D on Etsy, Facebook at Futurescape 3D LLC, or head over to our website at Squarespace - Claim This Domain for a price quote.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message or email me at Lee@Futurescape3D.com

Thanks
Lee

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back