Boba Fett Kids Costume (5' 1")

FettDad2187

New Hunter
Just getting started on a scratch build for my boy. Found this forum with almost too much info! Trying to sort through that which is reasonable for me and that which is over the top. Clearly not trying to be perfectly authentic, but also don't want the off the shelf look either. I've worked with foam before a bit, and have access to a friends 3D printer. Sorting through each.

Started with the Wizardoflight template 5"1" version which seems to fit him best. May do the garbage can thing I found here with it. I have the Rubies helmet. Don't feel great about using that cause it is a bit big and the paint job is poor, but he loves it and perhaps I will use that time for elsewhere and revisit the helmet in the future.

Sizing clearly is the challenge here. Any tips are appreciated. Will post pics as I go if anyone is interested.

I am looking forward too...planning to build a custom Mando for my 9 year old...
I am going to use the Hasbro Fett Helmet for him.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back