MOW ROTJ Ammo Belt

ObitomoFett

Jr Hunter
Does anyone own MOWs ammo belt and could tell me what the overall quality is like? Are the pouches functional? Does it feel good?

Also does anyone know his email by any chance?

I just received mine! The pouches seem on the small side, though I'm sure it's just my own mind....

MOW is known to make quality... everything he makes.... so I'm sure the dimensions are correct. Just thought the pouches were bigger :D

I always wondered how sturdy they were, now I know :).
They certainly have a good weight and feel to them (not to say they're heavy, they just feel well constructed)

I just received mine! The pouches seem on the small side, though I'm sure it's just my own mind....

MOW is known to make quality... everything he makes.... so I'm sure the dimensions are correct. Just thought the pouches were bigger :D

I always wondered how sturdy they were, now I know :).
They certainly have a good weight and feel to them (not to say they're heavy, they just feel well constructed)

Are they fully functional, not molded over wood blocks or anything?

They're functional. The leather is wrapped around and ends on the inside of the pouch uploadfromtaptalk1455684786978.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T

Might be best to message MOW directly, i don't know exactly. I'll try to find a scale tonight.

I'm sure it's only a few pounds, if that. It's pretty light for how sturdy it's made

Sent from my SM-N900T

Might be best to message MOW directly, i don't know exactly. I'll try to find a scale tonight.

I'm sure it's only a few pounds, if that. It's pretty light for how sturdy it's made

Sent from my SM-N900T

Sweet thanks for the help man, placed and order and paid for one last night :)

Deathproof came up with a great idea on this belt. The feeling was it was a bit too tan. He got some spray varnish, darkened it up and then weathered it.

I did the same (mine below) Of course if you're happy with the tan, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

IMG_2425_zpsdpevuyay.jpg

It's called Melatonian Nu Life color spray (russett color)

Got mine off Amazon. There is some prep work involved - I masked the threads off on the pouches with masking tape when I sprayed it. It doesn't have to be perfect as you're going to ravage the thing with sandpaper etc

It's called Melatonian Nu Life color spray (russett color)

Got mine off Amazon. There is some prep work involved - I masked the threads off on the pouches with masking tape when I sprayed it. It doesn't have to be perfect as you're going to ravage the thing with sandpaper etc

Can't seem to find it on Amazon for some reason, it's not rich brown is it?

How does everyone attach their belt together, with velcro or with the yarn Christian sends.
By attach I mean how does everyone wear it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll want to weather it up I think, what kind of spray varnish did you use?

Do you use velcro to attach the belt at the back?

- - - Updated - - -

Deathproof came up with a great idea on this belt. The feeling was it was a bit too tan. He got some spray varnish, darkened it up and then weathered it.

I did the same (mine below) Of course if you're happy with the tan, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

View attachment 96697

Do you use velcro to attach it at the back?

- - - Updated - - -

I got the belt, boots, and some shin tools from MOW View attachment 96498

Sent from my SM-N900T

Do you use velcro to attach at the back?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back