MOW ROTJ Ammo Belt

I'm sorry - it was only the soft part I had on mine as well when I got it! My mistake.

I had some industrial strips of velcro that I attached to the other side. Because of the weight of various objects in one of my pouches (chest lights, amp, etc.) it was pulling the sticky part of the velcro loose from the belt, so I ended up hot gluing it in place. That held for some time, but it loosened again, but then I used E6000 glue to keep it stuck.

I'm sorry - it was only the soft part I had on mine as well when I got it! My mistake.

I had some industrial strips of velcro that I attached to the other side. Because of the weight of various objects in one of my pouches (chest lights, amp, etc.) it was pulling the sticky part of the velcro loose from the belt, so I ended up hot gluing it in place. That held for some time, but it loosened again, but then I used E6000 glue to keep it stuck.

So you didn't stitch the velcro on though?

- - - Updated - - -

Im waiting for my pouches from MOW and on into some weathering. Ive been saving some info about this for a while... thanks guys !

Worth buying his belt by far, quality is tops.

I received his belt today. It looks great, just a little too new. I think the spray on Melatonian Nu Life mention above will work great. I would like to add that he ships quickly. I also got his boots and girth belt. Most everything else is from Bobamaker.

Did you sand down the area where you glued the E6000 on?

tumblr_o4fmw5fXA61qcqj8qo6_250.jpg
tumblr_o4fmw5fXA61qcqj8qo5_250.jpg

I used the idea you used Kev with the weathering, but I also used the idea Drokkul used with dabbing black shoe polish in some areas. I also scratched my belt up so it looks exactly like Deathproofs.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back