Hello from Colorado

Stormcrow85

Hunter
I have been wanting to build a costume for a long time. Well I turned 30 a couple weeks ago and thought "I ain't getting any younger". I was going to start with an easier costume, but then I decided because my hair cut it would be better to choose a character that wears a helmet. I have done what I think to be a TON in the past few weeks, but I have been trying to do it on a budget, and I have found this is an expensive hobby, so my costume will not be 100% screen accurate.

I also LOVE making timelapses so I have been doing those as I go. Please be gentle on me. I am really looking for a Target Boba Helmet because I don't really want to make a paper mache helmet. Should I start a "Project" thread elsewhere or should I start it here? I have already made the flight suit, flak vest, chest, shoulder, and waist armor (currently letting paint dry). I still need to make the gauntlets, knee pads, and back armor. I don't plan on making a jet pack anytime soon. Thanks everyone.

Here is the first video. I have about 7 videos at least so far. With several more processing. I changed my camera angle after the first 3 videos to help get a closer look. Ohh and before I forget I jokingly added music to my videos at first. So enjoy the christmas music...

Awesome, can't wait to see the time lapse.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back