Pre Vizsla Jet pack harness buckles.

Damore

New Hunter
Hello. I have run into a problem with my jet pack harness. I have a harness made by Seeker, and one of the release buttons on the buckle broke while trooping. I have been looking for a place that sells the same buckle, but I'm not having any luck. I'm hoping I can fine the same buckle so I don't have to completely undo then attach a new buckle. If anyone knows where I can purchase this type of buckle please let me know. Below you can see the broken buckle, and what it should look like. I really need to find it. I want to wear my costume at the end of the month, but I can't until I get the harness fixed. Thank you for any help I get
. image.jpegimage.jpeg

A simple short term solution would be to glue a piece of metal under the buckle that you could screw in from the underside of the broken jetpack harness buckle. It shouldn't be noticeable and will be just as strong as the original. Then look for a replace buckle (or two if you want them to match guaranteed).

And if you attached it the way I described you wouldn't clip it anymore. It would detach and attach differently.

Is that a buckle for 1.5" or 2" strapping? If so im pretty sure i have 2 brand new buckles in those sizes im not going to use i can send ya. Just pay shipping. LMK! I'll just have to double check the sizes and where i put them lol.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back