ROTJ Gauntlet Hose Connectors

thrakah

New Hunter
Im trying to find a set of these but it is proving more difficult than anticipated. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need all 3 ROTJ Gauntlet hose connectors. Thanks

Go to lowes/home depot/ace/etc and get the tubing from your local sink hardware section. This is from home depot.

20150817_222459.jpg20150817_222450.jpg

The hoses come in various sizes. Bring your gauntlets to make sure you have the correct size. They come in 10 foot lengths. For a more screen accuracy soak the tubes in a substance like coffee for a week or so to give it the screen accurate brown tinge.

frb13: The search didnt yield anything =(

crumbrum: Thank you for the info on the tubing. I am searching for the actual connectors......

Im trying to find a set of these but it is proving more difficult than anticipated. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need all 3 ROTJ Gauntlet hose connectors. Thanks

1/4" I.D. (inside dimension) barbed splicer with tubing to fit.

20150818_003311.jpg
IMG_20150527_011833.jpg
you'll have to drill out the whipcord housing hose attachments and top hose attachment. Epoxy (or adhesive of choice) the splicers in place. Press the tubes kn. Heating the tubes lightly helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back