Newbie - Boba Fett ROTJ

GonSolo

New Hunter
Hi guys!!! I am from Lima Peru and want to be the FIRST BOBA FETT OF MY COUNTRY =D

This month I am joining the Outpost Peru with my Stormtrooper armor, so exited! But now I will begin a new project: Boba Fett

I want the ROTJ version and serching for info a lot of people say BOBA MAKER is one of the best, I will buy his helmet but the rest of the suit is quite expensive.

Please can you help me? Wich other supplier have a full suit (all soft and hard parts) fully painted ready to wear (and no so expensive as Boba Maker)

Thanks!!!

Bobamaker is one of the few that will commission a whole suit, with the other vender being RS prop masters I believe. The price that bobamaker quotes is about what you should expect for a commissioned entire suit. You would be better off buying the individual parts from venders here, that will save you some money.

Welcome to the forums.

The fact is that Boba Fett is expensive. It is one of the more expensive kits you can build in the Star Wars Universe. There are ways to cut the cost down by doing the painting and finish work yourself. Even with that you will probably spend more than you would for a finished and ready to troop Stormtrooper.

Check out this thread..........

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f22/new-tdh-read-about-how-much-you-will-spend-17421/

Good luck with your build and ask all the questions you have here, there are plenty of guys who will help you out with advice and direction.

Thanks! I didnt know that, I have so little skills for building the armor, have to buy it ready to use...

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forums.

The fact is that Boba Fett is expensive. It is one of the more expensive kits you can build in the Star Wars Universe. There are ways to cut the cost down by doing the painting and finish work yourself. Even with that you will probably spend more than you would for a finished and ready to troop Stormtrooper.

Check out this thread..........

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f22/new-tdh-read-about-how-much-you-will-spend-17421/

Good luck with your build and ask all the questions you have here, there are plenty of guys who will help you out with advice and direction.

Thanks Mullreel! that thread is very usefull!!! I guess I will do this in more time than I expected... 2 years sounds right

It took me 3 years to get mine finished and 501st approved, so be ready to take your time. If you try to rush it, the results may not end up being what you are looking for. Once you meet the member requirements, you can start looking through the cargo hold. That is where most if not all the venders here have sales threads for their items, and on rare occasions, whole suits do come up for sale.

Same, I have been working on mine since May of last year and have already spent probably $2k in parts, paints and supplies. The last thing i need is my jetpack and harness which seems like its going to be another $350 for unassembled jetpack and probably $100ish for the harness depending what style i go with and vendor.

Full suits do pop up in the Cargo Hold, but they do not last very long. Usually the are sold within a day, so check at least twice a day. When they do pop up, expect it to be anywhere between $3k and $5k depending on the paint craftsmanship and quality of parts used.

Good luck!

You can check out The Workshop | Facebook too. You can send him your costume to finish. He does full Boba/Jango costumes at an affordable price and answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. He really helped me out a lot with my Fett. Plus he does amazing work!

I completed my Jango Fett build in about 11 months. I have been and still am working on my Boba Fett for about 3 years now. I spread it out over time to help with diffusing the cost.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back