Hello from Swindon Wilts UK

Silverstalker

Active Hunter
Hello Dented Helmet community, my name is Craig 33 yrs young and a been model making for 10 years, mainly of the RC verity but I am turning my hand to prop making, I have been a casual Star Wars fan since as long as I can remember and what I remember most is Boba Fett :) I been on and off TDH website for a couple of months now looking at all the work you folks have put in; truly amazing work! I have made my first ''bucket'' using as much source material as I can gather and used the WOF templates (thank you for that Mr WOF) I am also currently working on the EE carbine from ROTJ

after a lot of thought I have to go for the whole thing and get a Boba Fett suit, I have been all over the internet looking at many methods and ideas trying to come up with a build plan.

I like to scratch build as mush as I can but part's tools and equipment often hold you back so I will see how this goes, I was just at London Film and comic con last Sunday got the man him self Jeremy Bulloch to sign my Mando t shirt had a chat with him very humble gent indeed, also had my photo taken with him in full ESB Fett suit.......was just so bad a** seeing that!

I will put up a build thread soon to document my journey and see what help I can get along the way

Craig

Welcome and your off to a fine start with that meeting. Should help you stay on track. Looking forward to your wip , good luck.

hey dude welcome

you mentioned that you went to london film and comic con, Jermey is a nice bloke top fella, met him a few times now :)

I am london based so if your next down at MCM or LFCC give me a shout :)

Thanks guys for a nice welcome crimson I will bare that in mind (y) My ROTJ journal is well under way and things are coming along nicely...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back