ESB Boba Build / Buy / Paint

Some really nice pictures! They show some great details on some really nice gear. Reminds me that I need to take more pictures as I collect the gear for my build!

Some really nice pictures! They show some great details on some really nice gear. Reminds me that I need to take more pictures as I collect the gear for my build!

Thanks! It's a joy to have items arriving every few days. haha.

Here's the latest arrival: EE-3 scope from kurtyboy. I do hope this is accurate. :D

Photo%205-6-15%2012%2052%2043%20pm_zpsknu8vbel.jpg

for anything you would ever need to know about scopes, check out Intwenothor's thread... http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/ee3-vintage-scopes-scope-ring-types-46703/?highlight=scopes

also aside from being utterly amazing, the FPH2 comes with a pre-cut and accurately sized smoke visor, just FYI.

Thanks. Yes, I was reading Intwenothor's thread, till it got really confusing! Haha.. guess I'll give it another go.

I didn't know about the visor coming with the helmet. Oh well, I might just use this one when I'm painting the helmet to prevent warping, or sell it off the cargo hold (when I am no longer a restricted account). ;)

Have you started on the MOW Jetpack? I am looking into getting one and want to make sure it is the right choice.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back