Help!

Spartanwarrior

New Hunter
Hi guys! I would like to begin the creation of a boba fett helmet using pepakura (I have very limited funds...) and then move on to the armor! I am new to the costume stuff and could use any advice/tips you have for me! I've seen a lot of your work and they're amazing! Thanks!

the helmet is pretty much the most important part of your costume. if you've never done anything like this before, i would suggest starting with the armor, just to get some experience with the process, then move onto pep gauntlets. once you have a good idea of what you're doing with folding, taping, fiberglass, resin, and bondo, then you should be ready to move onto the helmet.

That's what I'm using right now, I finished the dome today, I started a new thread to post my progress:)

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately due to the limited time frame I have, I need to get the helmet done first, so I'm doing the rf template to make it, and later on when I have time over the summer I can make some armor:)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back