Big Giant Swords

Cyberpatriot

New Hunter
OK, so I'm not sure who has seen big giant swords show yet, but a must see. Look for it on discovery channel or discovery's website. Anyway, in the show Irish Mike takes a design given to him and makes around six foot swords.

Now, what I want input about is what type of sword, possibly Axe, that Jango and/or Boba Fett would possibly carry.

If you have anything in the lore that supports what he would carry, that's cool, otherwise what is your gut feeling. I know Boba probably would not carry a sword, as a blaster is more efficient.

My son and I dress up as Jango and Boba. And I thought it would be nice to put a sword in my man cave that had a Fett flare to it.

My first two thoughts on if Boba or Jango carried a sword is:
1. A short sword. Because it would be more like a dagger, fast and efficient.

2. On the other end of the spectrum a huge battle axe, for those large disintegrations.

Your thoughts?

I would think if boba or jango wielded a sword i'm thinking of something like the gladius it was short not too wide but you could thrust and slash quickly with it also in terms of axe they'd go with axe/hammer it could cut as well as gouge, crush and impale just my thought

To fit the "Big Giant Swords" theme, I am thinking of a large axe (in the shape of the mandibles of the helmet) with a huge rocket on the back of the head of the axe to propel it forward for extra mighty swings!
I suspect this would be a one time use item!!! :lol:

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back