Female Boba Fett Help Please

jade6700

New Hunter
I'm brand new! So please bear with me here. I am looking for a way to put together this Female Boba Fett costume. I'm not finding anything online other than pre-made Halloween costumes. Not what I'm looking for. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I'll be the first to admit I'm not crafty at all. I'm pretty sure I failed Home-ec when I was a kid! Thanks!!

Female Boba Fett.jpg

Very true on the pants. I'm 5'3". My bigger concern is the top and where it would hit me, that piece seems harder to alter if it all. It's incredible though!

Ahhh not as drastic as I was thinking. If you decide you're interested let me know. There are pics of the individual pieces in there also. The vest can be altered a little and still work for a shorter torso I'd say.

Fettpride is for the most part the only maker that offers female centric Boba pieces. His wait time is usually lengthy. F4R and his wife really put a lot of great work into this costume and it looks amazing in person. It's a great template to follow.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back