Greetings from Springfield, Australia!

Dreadnought

Jr Hunter
Hi everyone, just a quick introduction. I am starting a ROTJ Boba Fett build with the hopes of joining my local 501st garrison, the Redbacks. I've been using the search function here on TDH like crazy and I am enjoying the research phase of the build. Perhaps the research never really ends...?? With a wife who is quite keen on sewing, I hope to make some of the soft parts 'in-house' and go to the experts for the rest. I've got my son on board as an assistant (just like Jango and young Boba!) and I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead. I think I have a fairly realistic view of the time needed to get this costume up to 501st standards - I have a 2 year time frame in mind. Of course, I will no doubt spend many years upgrading it, even when it appears to be finished...We'll see how I go! Basically, it's Fett or bust! Cheers.

Greeting I'm just about to finish my RoTJ Fett and send it in for approval. Its a gr8 journey, you'll spend a tonne of bucks but hey (most in postage as we are all the way down here.) but hey .... good luck and have fun
Hunter
(Gold Coast)

Hey, Hunter, thanks for the welcome. I actually sent you a PM over on the Redbacks forum yesterday, but you probably haven't spotted it yet. Yes, postage will be the killer for us Aussies when every Boba parts supplier seems to be in the other hemisphere! All the best with your 501st approval.

Hey mate. Fellow Redback here. Good luck on your build. I've been working on my Fett for 5 years, he's always on the back burner. In this hobby, you get used to crazy postage prices ;)

Good luck with the build, and look forward to catching up soon.

Payney.

Welcome! Sounds like a fun time. It won't be long and little Boba will be following Dad with his own armor build.

Sent from my iPad

Cheers Payney, hope to see you around the traps.

And jgarrettg, yep little Boba is already angling for his own customer, although he says he now wants to wait until The Force Awakens comes out...there might be a (small) Kylo Ren costume build in my future!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back