Fan from Sav, GA

Deriak

Hunter
Hello everyone,

Been browsing the threads for the past few months and really like what you guys are doing and the amount of helpful suggestions that are posted with others builds..

I would really like to make a Boba Fett outfit, yet I don't know which I would go with either ESB or ROTJ versions... To be honest, I had no idea there were more than these 2 versions of the BF armor and accessories. So it's a bit overwhelming right now. I would rather go with the ROTJ only because I liked that movie more than the ESB, not saying that ESB isn't good, bah, you know what I mean.

So my wife has been a Cosplayer for a long time and does all sorts of stuff. After watching some finished and unfinished complete/incomplete suits are selling for in the Cargo Hold threads, my wife finally gave me the "OK" to make a big purchase if not MANY small purchases to begin my build.

This is probably not the best place to ask for help and would probably do better posting in the Sarlacc pit or one of the Boba Fett builds threads. I will start here and in a week or 2 I will start a build thread and help with getting more "accessories" which I also didn't realize was SOOOOO many different types. Will come to that another day though. Right now I wanna get the base down.

So I am looking for vendors who sell the Armor, Helmet, suit and neck peice right now. I feel that is a safe place to start. I can only recall Boba Maker that makes the armor, but not sure how to contact these people or their screen names to PM them.

Is there a list of different vendors here in a sticky that I missed somehow? That would be awesome.

Any information and suggestions where I shold start or where to look would be awesome. Been reading some build threads and I must say the envy that is coming over me is not wanted, haha. I would like to make/buy my own so I can look cool at DragonCon this year.

Thanks for letting me join you guys.
Derrick T

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back