Gidday from Sunny Australia

nezza51

New Hunter
Hello,I'm Nezza from Brisbane Australia and a bit of a Newbie .I recently joined the Queensland Chapter of the 501 and gunna be a Stormy soon...recently I bought an E-11 and thought "I could make one better that that!"...so that has started me into the fun of making my own props,OK I'm at the stage of 'Prop 1.01' but you have to dive in somewhere.plus it's an excuse to convert an old storage room into a mini workshop...every man needs a shed I reckon. I'm also interested in all things Bounty hunter as I joined the 'Sandhawks (Aussie Clan of the Mercs) and like all types of "star Wars Weaponry.. Will put my airbrushing studio to good use as my mold-making skills.In all my research lately.it always leads me to this web-site ,so makes sense to join in and tap into this wealth of knowledge,I will try not to ask too many stupid questions! and maybe ,who knows I might be able to answer some?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back