New guy from Portland, OR looking for comradery

AdennGraTuar

New Hunter
Getting ready for my first mando build, looking for inspiration and comraderie...bout of Portland, Oregon, SE Woodstock neighborhood...

Also, why aren't I seeing any Crusader (not "Neo) builds on here?

Alcoholic Beverage anyone?

Welcome to the Fett-Farm:) Love Portland, I did some training there years back, cool *** micro-breweries at every establishment, sigh.

A Crusader build would be cool, is that the direction you’re going?
What all do you have so far?

“Alcoholic Beverage anyone?” ah yeah!
Some time back I was in a margarita fix and was tasked to assist my kids with their homework, 3rd and 1st grade no problem right, I got this. When my wife got home from work every bit of that work, every equation, every spelling word, everything was wrong. She was not happy and the only thing I could think to say

“It’s not my fault, they said they fixed it”

Hello! I am also a Newbie :) I hail from the exciting region of Iowa....Aka Butt ****ed Nowhere, haha
I am working on my first costume as well (well that Im building myself anyways) and I've gotten an ambitious hair up my *** to try Jango Fett! I troop with a group of guys who have a Boba Fett, Bossk & Zucckus, so my Fiance and I are taking on Dengar and Jango. My goal is to make Jango as close to accurate as possible, and hopefully, when all is said and done, nobody will know it is a woman under the armor :) so I have those tricky corners to get around. It's harder than it looks to hide boobs and hips! So, here's to an exciting new adventure in Mando Building!! So excited to be here! Already found so many great people to help out on the trickier pieces!!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back