Psicorp7 - New ESB Boba Fett Build - Event Pics 1/8/2015 and Transport System

great painting skills, looking good!

Very nice.

Epic costume mate!

Thanks much, everyone! Everything is getting a little more worn and details added.

First off, the decals were applied to the helmet.

003.JPG 004.JPG

The jetpack was weathered and distressed but still needs to go under the airbrush for some more weathering.

006.JPG

The gloves were lightly hit and will need a bit more "natural" distressing on the dirty, dirty garage floor!

007.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Last update of the day. More distressing and weathering!!!
The boots...one clean and one dirty!

008.JPG

The gauntlets got a little airbrushing to highlight the shape and details.

011.JPG 012.JPG 014.JPG 013.JPG

Plus the jetpack received a lot more love!

016.JPG 017.JPG

The only task I have time left for is to distress the leather belt and pouches. Suit up tomorrow and see what needs changing. I suspect I will need to get a new flak vest as this one is just not long enough. But good enough for a quick local troop!

017.JPG

016.JPG

014.JPG

013.JPG

012.JPG

011.JPG

008.JPG

I had a chance to troop with the costume this weekend and it worked out great! Here are a few photos of the event. I still need to make a new flak vest to give me a larger gap between the collar and the chest plates and have a little extra below the belly plate. Also still need to add toe spikes and advance the weathering on the jumpsuit and boots a bit more. But is is "troopable" right now and the upgrades will just make it better. The blaster is still wrong as it is the ROTJ but I have most of the parts for the ESB EE-3 so that will get put together and replace the one I had to use.

007 (2).JPG 008 (2).JPG 009 (2).JPG

I also came up with a two tote transport system to keep the paint intact for travel and protect the parts form each other.

001 (2).JPG 002 (2).JPG 003 (2).JPG 004 (2).JPG

006 (2).JPG

009 (2).JPG

008 (2).JPG

007 (2).JPG

006 (2).JPG

004 (2).JPG

003 (2).JPG

002 (2).JPG

001 (2).JPG

I haven't updated this thread in a while but I thought I would post some event photos from the Force Awakens. My mini-me was in his First Order armor and loved his first long troop!

073.JPG 064.JPG 014.JPG 013.JPG 117.JPG

I also finished my EE-3 so all I need is to add is the sling and mounts.

049.JPG 050.JPG

025.JPG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back