Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :)

I'm only out (1) shirt but this guys arrogance eats at me. Excuse after excuse, while he's living it up, posting on Facebook.

I now wish TERRIBLE things on this creep, although I can NOT post them here.......

I feel bad for the mods, who have to monitor this, and be involved at all. They have MUCH better things to attend to......

Not an oldtimer but have been here long enough...and my design was used, did get my shirt. As for the new user, the Mods can catch sock puppet accounts by IP address......if not permanent ban the at least a temporary till this mess is cleared up....

It's liked he's banned already because he's certainly not posting any response.

Sean

I've been watching and patiently waiting here also. I'm a pretty old timer here also though I don't post so often anymore. Guess we're pretty much all hosed on this. Really sucks because I could use the money to work on the Rex I'm trying to build.

THIS IS MY 1ST POST IN THIS THREAD AND I AM NOT INVOLVED, I SENT MARY A MESSAGE ON FB TO LET SONIK KNOW THE CONDITION OF THE SITUATION HERE. THIS IS THE REPLY.HERE YOU GUYS GO....Ok, since i don't have time to write everything out, again. I will simply tell you what I told the last person who messaged me about this. lol.
Sonik is not not facing anyone on TDH. Right now, we have no internet connection, I get on the internet via computers on campus, and cannot go to TDH from there otherwise I would have been updating everyone on TDH for him. This is probably the second message that I have gotten from someone from TDH in regards to this situation, and the first was done in a very cowardly manner by someone by the name of Scott Lucks the reason I say it was done in a cowardly manner is because after it was posted to my profile, the persons profile magically dissapeared, before I had a chance to respond or anything like that, it was not sent as a private message, but as a post directly to my wall. Here is what was sent to me,
"Scott Lucks: MARY, Did you know that your SONIK is a liar, and a cheating thief ?? Probably not. He has RIPPED OFF dozens of people from The Dented Helmet website for over $1,000. Maybe you can talk some sense into him? He's also told us that you've been layed off so he can't make give refunds. What a great guy you've got there. Just thought you should know......"
So I will do 2 responses in one here,
1- yes I was layed off, I just recently got a job at a local halloween store making minimum wage for a 16 hours a week. Which is not even close to being enough to support us, as of right now we are facing eviction because of it.
2- refunds, shirts, "not facing people on TDH", we have no internet at the house, thus being unable to get addresses, sizes, things of that nature.
I definitely understand peoples frustration, without a doubt. We have had a good friend of ours trying to keep TDH memebers updated for Sonik and things of that nature. He is working to get something figured out for everyone.
I will let him know of the rising tensions with everyone on TDH, as of right now, that is all I can do.

Well I tried to be as patient as I could on this one, hell I didn't even weigh in until yesterday but I'm officially fed up. There's no way in hell a university is blocking this website, I access it every time I'm in the computer labs at my school and there's nothing in the website's name or address that would be a flag for a firewall.....and for crying out loud it's called an effing PUBLIC LIBRARY! I know it may be news to people but for a great many years now they've had public use computers....and I'll wager...PRINTERS to print out addresses and sizes....ok I just discovered during this post that I'm not fed up but officially P-O

i've never done a run on anything on here . if i was going to i would have the stuff on hand . this is not big business . he said he had the shirts BS . if so they would be mailed out . i even offerd to pay shipping again . i hear it's a 6 month wait for boba maker stuff and worth the wait . this is t-shirts . i know stuff comes up . and he might be hurting now .dout it . he sure was buying up stuff up to 2 months ago . ppl just want ther shirts or $ .wonder if he got his sith staker costum .

Here's my frustration... While I feel for their situation in reference to the job, eviction, and loss of money, I'm not buying the Internet problems. Given the aforementioned facts are accurate just keeping us updated is all we were asking for (a side from getting the shirts of course). So you can access Facebook at the library but not TDH? I also find it hard to believe that you don't know anyone with an Internet connection that you can access. In this day and age I find it hard to believe that you don't know anyone with an Internet connection that you can't get on at their house and update us on this thread even if it was once week. C'mon, how many millions of smartphones are out there with Internet and you can't access it with someone you know from there? I don't believe that Idaho is in the dark ages.

The bottom line is I think the reality of what's going on is that Sonik is embarrassed by this whole situation and at this point doesn't know what to say or how to say it. It started with some unfortunate truths and most people were understanding but then when his situation became more severe it turned into excuses about the Internet and then silence. People naturally think the worst when you stop communicating.

I can't speak for everyone else here but at this point if it's a matter of money, I would rather send Sonik an additional $4 to buy a padded envelope at Walmart and then ship my shirt out via snail mail and then keep the rest. At least at that point I'm only out an additional $4 and not $25 plus no shirt.

For you international guys I know it would be substantially more so I'm not suggesting you pay extra for shipping, you guys should get your shirts shipped with what you already paid. Other than Sonik falling A$$ backwards into a sea of cash I don't see any other alternative and I would rather pay $4 and be done with this issue instead of being pissed off that I'm out $25 and a shirt.

Heck, at this point I would even be willing to chip in a few dollars to help pay for shipping to our bros overseas. This isn't to help out Sonik but to help put an end to this whole situation because if we don't take any proactive measures at this point nothing is going to get happen. I'm somewhat done investing so much of my time checking this thread expecting different results with the same frustrated posts (which I'm not suggesting are unwarranted by any means).

Since Internet is an issue I guess I will contact "Fett 4 Real" or "Woodman' since they seem to be the only two in real communication with them.

Sean

THIS IS MY 1ST POST IN THIS THREAD AND I AM NOT INVOLVED, I SENT MARY A MESSAGE ON FB TO LET SONIK KNOW THE CONDITION OF THE SITUATION HERE. THIS IS THE REPLY.HERE YOU GUYS GO....Ok, since i don't have time to write everything out, again. I will simply tell you what I told the last person who messaged me about this. lol.
Sonik is not not facing anyone on TDH. Right now, we have no internet connection, I get on the internet via computers on campus, and cannot go to TDH from there otherwise I would have been updating everyone on TDH for him. This is probably the second message that I have gotten from someone from TDH in regards to this situation, and the first was done in a very cowardly manner by someone by the name of Scott Lucks the reason I say it was done in a cowardly manner is because after it was posted to my profile, the persons profile magically dissapeared, before I had a chance to respond or anything like that, it was not sent as a private message, but as a post directly to my wall. Here is what was sent to me,
"Scott Lucks: MARY, Did you know that your SONIK is a liar, and a cheating thief ?? Probably not. He has RIPPED OFF dozens of people from The Dented Helmet website for over $1,000. Maybe you can talk some sense into him? He's also told us that you've been layed off so he can't make give refunds. What a great guy you've got there. Just thought you should know......"
So I will do 2 responses in one here,
1- yes I was layed off, I just recently got a job at a local halloween store making minimum wage for a 16 hours a week. Which is not even close to being enough to support us, as of right now we are facing eviction because of it.
2- refunds, shirts, "not facing people on TDH", we have no internet at the house, thus being unable to get addresses, sizes, things of that nature.
I definitely understand peoples frustration, without a doubt. We have had a good friend of ours trying to keep TDH memebers updated for Sonik and things of that nature. He is working to get something figured out for everyone.
I will let him know of the rising tensions with everyone on TDH, as of right now, that is all I can do.

I'm not going to get into anything with this MARY, i have no beef with her. She can say whatever she wants, call me a coward or whatever. I call it smart. ALL other attempts to contact Sonik went unanswered for months. Conacting her, was my olny way to get HIS attention and make sure the situation was understood. As stated before, I DID announce that I posted on her FB. No big secret there. I did withdraw my "friend request" to avoid some rediculous, drawn out FaceBook war. My friends and family don't need to be involved, so I said my peace and moved on. She may not like what I had to say, but that statement was a FACT. SONIK started this mess, and NOW he'll have to deal with it.

What a crock of Steaming S*%T, about "I can get to the internet, but magically NOT TDH". Very convenient, One lie after another. Personally i'm fed up with them, whether from SONIK or his girlfriend. This isn't about the shirts anymore, it's about accountability. I hope I've caused this Jack @ss at least $25 of pain, annoyance or embarrasment.

To you guys that talk to this clown, are you keeping up the pressure on him to do the right thing??

if he would send out the stuff that ppl paid for no one would be posting anything(n)neg(n) about him

Last edited by a moderator:
We all paid with shipping, he said he had the shirts finished, whats wrong with flat rate boxes?
What he didn't write down the info as he received payment's? first thing i would have done is to have a list of addresses at hand to mark off as the item is packed.
I was willing to look at this as a temporary setback on his part, but not any longer.

I dont talk to Sonik on FB I just sent him a few messages telling him that you guys were calling for blood and then SHE responded from HER profile.
Tell you all this I am not friends with people who drag their @ss and take money then dissapear and then post pics of themselves having a great time and show little to no regard for the serious trouble they find themselves in.

even if he can NOT access TDH, he could have her give us here his email and those with shirts can email him the mailing info, but I suppose he can't access his email either. Can we just start banning people who pull this **** already first thoe whole evo thing, now this loser.

Perhaps someone should send her a list of names and addresses via FB personal message if that is their only means of communicating on the Internet.
Where I used to work we couldn't access starwars.com, facebook, TDH or any of the other 501st/costuming sites so that may be true (though I doubt it).
But as you guys have said, you can't through a rock without hitting a device that has an Internet connection these days, surly one of their friends could let him jump on for 1/2 an hour.
I feel for you guys, I've been in a similar situation once before, I hope this gets resolved soon.

I spoke with Mary through Facebook a few days ago, we were very civil with each other and she explained essentially what was posted here recently. At the end of my message I finally got to the point, we have PAID for the shirts, AND the shipping, so what is the real problem ? It doesn't matter whether you are employed or have 20 kids, whatever the situation is, throw the shirt in a mailing bag and drop it at the USPS, UPS, etc. No answer on that one. Complete avoidance on the heart of the issue, which still makes me believe that sonik spent the money.

I apologized to her for dragging her into this as it's really not her concern, but I did explain that I was searching for some kind of contact and some answers and I was trying any avenue to get there.

he don't have the shirts . he had a few made and sent those out . lest than 10 ppl posted that they got shirts . sure there's a few that did not post . bet he had lest than 20 made . no one has posted on a eastwood , bet 0 of them were made.

If he just took $$$ and never even had those shirts made up, then this has turned into a straight up theft matter. Does anyone know what county he lives in up there? I bet it's pretty slow at the district attorney's office from time to time up there.

Well if Sonik isn't banned I'll add my name to the list requesting a refund. Actually I want my money refunded even if he is banned. We have been more than patient and fair. Enough is enough.

Rick

Despite what some may think, these kids really are in a bad way. Sonik has really gotten himself into a real jam here and I know he is not enjoying it and truly wants to make good. So, I'm trying to help my friend get a handle on this. Guys, please check the list below for accuracy.

Understand that I am just here to help out. Do not hammer me with questions about who, what, where, why, how and when. I will say that hopes are to make good on all orders soon.

Thanks in advance to all for your continued patience. All the best.

001.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back