Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :)

Getting responses on the PM requesting shipping info. Thanks guys.

On a personal note. I do understand how frustrated everyone is. It's a c r a p y situation for all involved. I am not here to explain, defend, or make excuses for my TDH Brother. I just want to help a friend out of a jam, and in turn, help you guys out as well. I don't want to feel like I just dropped my drawers in front of a meat grinder. So for the time being, please, lets keep the posts here civil.

This will be sorted out. Sonik will come through.

Thanks again for your continued patience. You guys are great!

Cheers!!!

PM responded to. Thank you for taking on this burden BBF. We all appreciate your efforts and look forward to seeing these soon.

Brothers and Sisters,

Out of 33 members owed shirts, only 19 have responded to my PM requesting an address for shipping. If those of you who responded know any of the other members on the list, please have them contact me.

Thanks!!!

Terry you truely are the man...Im glad your doing this for these guys and Sonik.

Thanks Bro. Really, I am just the hammer hitting the nail that's already half way in. I did sort, organize and make shipping labels, but Sonik will be the man who ships the shirts. I can tell you all honestly, he is really feeling like poop about all this.

Hi friends.

1. Arkady
2. batmann539
3. crazy4BobaFett
4. Darth Voorhees
5. dlzx9r
6. FettFanatic
7. Lassiter
8. Lucksy31
9. ScottyK
10. Shabazz Jenkins
11. Slowmo
12. Timmer

For those names listed above; I am happy to inform you that Sonik has shipped your Tee Shirt orders. They were delivered to the Post Office this morning. The above list is all of the U.S. members that responded to me with a shipping address. International orders are ready to go and will ship within the next two days.

Note, I assume that everyone that responded to the address request, had already paid and has not yet received their shirts. Just sayin' in case my PM was not clear.

My thanks again to all of you for your patience. I am happy that Sonik has gotten these out and I know it's a big relief for him as well.

:cheers

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back