2nd set of trash can armor

:lol: I was just thinkin about that as I was walking to my mail box... OK OK I'll do more soon. I gotta perfect my ear caps anyway.

Ive got a question for everyone... I have 4 eyes... When I take off the bucket, I want to still be a little menacing, I was thinking of a skull face balaclava and something like maybe a wig with some really ugly alien like hair to hide some of my face.

Opinions please.

keep your face covered in stubble. OH! and when you go trooping get some of that face scar stuff and put a few scars on your face. Create like the signature adonian scar :D

shaved head. Those sort of things! :D

lol YES!!! it would be even more Pred-ish! lol btw... Hydra's Umi mando has a fur loincloth... ur's is a fur wrap, and... let's be honest ner vod, her mando's not a Wampa Slayer! lol BTW... I can make it more pred-ish if that'll make u feel better, but I think it looks pretty awesome as is!

Kal Waco

Adonian mate, don't worry about it, there's always more than one mando who has to work in wintery conditions.

Besides, you're doing the male outfit :)

Adonian that helmet is freakin' awesome! I love the light and double antena, and the blood. Very kick***.

I've been bouncing ideas around from making a bucket of my own before or after I get that one from Saz. I'm considering either an antena and light set up, more like a RC bucket, on going for a cleaner look by just having a fin on the top of the helmet like a clone trooper bucket. Or maybe all three.

I still plan on using an EL Light around the visor like A'den did on both of his, I ordered blue mirror tint to put on the clear lexan I have for the visor, so BLUE EL and BLUE MIRROR, I hope it looks cool.

As for the blood splatters, at first I was looking at it and thinking AH MAN I messed it up, but the more I look at it I like it.

Did a little more work on the ear's, I put the exposed electronics on the right ear, and plan to put some small greebles on both ears.
Gotta do sanding and filliing still, I want to really customize these ears.

mando 002.JPG

mando 003.JPG

mando 004.JPG

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back