Preproduction 3 Helmet Photos now available!

Those pics are jawdroppingly brilliant. They will without doubt come in handy when it's time to do my lid. Thanks so much for getting them to be made availdable to us guys.
:)

No words...

There are no words to express my gratittude...

I wish everybody could be like this (you)... and share all the "SECRET" pics and HI-RES pics that exist.. that would helps a lot... (I'm not talking about this forum, but as a common rule I've seen all the years I've been in the SW prop world... It's a pity).

Again, thank you soo much.... !!!

It is a film cell, but no one has been able to positively ID what movie it came from. I have been told that the PP2 has a film cell in its rangfinder as well and the cell is from 2001. I have never been able to verify that.

all right, next stop: the sandy helmet! wooHOOOO!!!!!

*edit* *** you guys are such teases. that's the sandy in the last two pics on page five isn't it?

The Sandy helmet is in there as well as the stunt helmets. Wish we had better documentation of the Sandy as we still don't have a good back shot. I would also love to get better documentation of the stunts (to help tie up some of the lineage with the Banzai helmet) and finally... where is the Eyes helmet?!? Makes me very sad because we know it wasn't repainted as the Sandy, RotJ or PP2... could it be the ESB or PP3? I don't think so... and we have never seen it in the archives... so where is it?

Thank you Jason and thank you Art! My thankitude is exceedingly great-like! Best shots ever seen of any helmet! You're the greatest! Your generosity and openness is greatly appreciated!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back