Jet Pack

eon24

Jr Hunter
Jetpack

Alright, I'm a new member, but I've been looking around The Dented Helmet for some time now. I have a fairly good idea about how to construct my armor, but there is only one question. What does everybody use for a jet pack. I've got a backpack similar to the ones that the Hoth Rebel Soldiers used, but I want some feedback before using it. Did all Mandalorians have jet packs, or just a select few?

The Jango Fett comics show Mandos with and without packs, and with differing back plates too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there's any standard that people use, aside from the kits offered by various makers. Since you're going custom your pack can be open to interpretation and is only limited by your own creativity. Good luck!

theres also a couple threads on here with people making packs from boxes/cardboard/sintra... the kitchen sink!.(maybe not the last one) but its amazing to see the talent that these members have. Check around the rocket threads..

Also you may want to look at the WOF layouts for a pack

Thanks. I guess what I was getting at was the fact that it doesn't always seem like a Mando warrior needs a jet pack. Sometimes a backpack is much more handy, besides the fact that it cant make you fly. Thanks for the help, but don't think that I can't use more. I am always open to sugestions.

You could always make a jet pack with a storage locker in it! That way it serves 2 functions, mobility and a fashionable purse!:lol:

That is a good idea I might want to look into that, I'm not so sure it would fit into my budget, but hey who knows. I could make it work.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back