Has anyone ever made templates for...

bamills

New Hunter
Hello im sorta new to this website and thinking of making my own suit, I personally like the Galaxies version of some of the armor pieces and wondered if anyone has ever made a template for the SWG version of "craftable"/ npc mando armor?
If so can i get a link to that thread?

mando boot swg side.JPG

swg mando.JPG

swg mando four piece.JPG

if you alter wizardofflights templates, i'm sure you'll get the results you need. His templates are the best. just plug wizardofflight templates in the search field. good luck

Here's a set of armour I made for a friend:

dwman.jpg

Unfortunately for you I have not got any digital copies of the templates I made for it.

Actually, I did up some of those shoulders for vaders pet.All they need is the paint, but here they are.I did not use any known templates.just kinda eyeballed the images from the game.
Picture131.gif

Picture130.gif

No title

Sweet, i think imma try and do the "bracers" using a pvc pipe and a heat gun and see how they turn out, if my friend is able to cut a cone-ish piece of metal for the base shape, who knows...?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back