Discounted MR Boba Fett LE & SE helmet offer

Got mine yesterday. It's beautiful! Has anyone put in the batteries yet and tested the lights?

I got mine yesterday. Its a great looking helmet, but I thought it was going to be bigger. The smell makes it unwearable, but I liked it. I put the batteries in and they work just fine.

I want to thank BobaFett669 for doing this for us! :cheers

I second that..just got mine about an hour ago...It is amazing..I am very pleased..Lights work great on mine too. I think I am high off the fumes though.. lol

For Bobamaker and TK1455, I got more international shipping envelopes this weekend and will get your helmets out this week. Sorry for the delay.

Received mine today. It is certainly smaller than I expected but I'm going to leave it on display so I don't mind.

Once again, big thanks to BobaFett669 for his efforts.

Cheers mate :cheers

Hello, finally i have got mine. (SE)

I do like it, but i am so used to see my mannequin with the other helmet (BM), that it looks strange to me.

Also, the tapering of the mandibles is so different....

I also want to thank BobaFett669 for doing this for us.

Alfredo

Canada Post finally got tired of playing with my helm and decided to deliver it! (y)

It looks great, and I don't even find the taper quite as noticeable as I did looking at all the posted pics of the MR helm. I can definitely live with it. My thanks as well for a great deal on these, it was a purchase WELL worth it as far as I'm concerned!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back